anima - [Anima Dance] music video

anima@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Anima Dance

  • From: Rachel Brooker <brooker.rachel@gmail.com>
  • To: anima dance <anima@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Anima Dance] music video
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 18:28:22 +0200

It's done!

Two beautiful dancers, Laura Weiss and Sylvania Pen, worked with me on the choreography and dance for this new video for German pop-rockers Jennifer Rostock. i am also in the picture a few times, very subtly (in the background pulling the strings, literally...;). For those who are amused by such knowledge, the extras dancing in the background are doing a William Forsythe-inspired improvisation exercise.

Enjoy!

Rachel

P.S. There's still space in my Yoga workshop this Sunday: Open Your Heart with BackbendsEmail to register, or just show up.

  • [Anima Dance] music video, Rachel Brooker, 06/22/2011