anima - [Anima Dance] Casting and new video on website

anima@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Anima Dance

  • From: Rachel Brooker <brooker.rachel@gmail.com>
  • To: anima dance <anima@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Anima Dance] Casting and new video on website
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 23:45:59 +0200

Hi All,

I'm casting dancers for a commercial event. Please forward this to any dancers you know in Berlin, men or women. It's extremely well paid and the people organizing it (especially the choreographer, Marc Bogaerts) are great to work with. This is very short notice, so your help getting the word out is appreciated. Full audition listing below.

And, there is a new video up on the Anima Dance website from our May performances of Invitation, our interactive piece. I think the video, which I edited from footage by Andrea Keiz, captures the piece very well, and would love to hear your comments. Keep an eye out for more information on upcoming performances of Oh, Beautiful: My Patriot Act and the next round of WORLDVOTE on November 4th.

Hugs,

Rachel

***

Auditions for an Event October 20-22

Veranstalter:Bogaerts Productions
Ort:Berlin
Homepage:http://bogaertsproductions.com/
Datum:20.10.2008 - 22.10.2008

Female and male dancers wanted for commercial event with Belgian choreographer Marc Bogaerts.

Must be free for October 12th and 13th rehearsals, performances October 20th, 21st and 22nd, all in Berlin. Pay 1,250 Euros.

Dancers, all styles, especially tall, with modeling experience or a model "look"; Open-minded, skilled, mature and responsible performers required. Dancers will be chosen through photos, CV and a possible phone interview.

Please email your CV or bio, photos (portrait, full-body dance and modeling photos if possible) with full contact information including phone number to brooker.rachel@gmail.com. Send application as soon as possible as selections will begin immediately.

Dancers applying for this job will also be considered for future jobs with Bogaerts Productions.

Contact: Rachel Brooker, brooker.rachel@gmail.com

***
P.S. Hey United-Statesians! VOTE!
US-Americans abroad can get information on voting here: http://www.votefromabroad.org/

kisses

  • [Anima Dance] Casting and new video on website, Rachel Brooker, 09/25/2008