anima - [Anima Dance] Spring Performances

anima@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Anima Dance

  • From: "Rachel Brooker" <brooker.rachel@gmail.com>
  • To: "anima dance" <anima@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Anima Dance] Spring Performances
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 18:11:32 +0200

Hi Everyone,
I´m in Barcelona this spring preparing a piece with Sabine Dahrendorf
which tours from April to June. In two weeks I´ll be back in Berlin
for a weekend performing in Secret Service with Felix Ruckert. (Back
for good in June, look forward to seeing Berlin folks again...)
Details are below. Hope to see some of you at a show!

Secret Service, Felix Ruckert
April 12-15: schwelle sieben, Uferstraße 6, Berlin - Wedding,
www.schwellesieben.de (runs for three weeks, these are the dates
Rachel will be performing)
Come "see". A delightful, provocative, unique experience. More under
http://www.felixruckert.de/SECRETSERVICE.htm.

La Barca de los Girasoles, Sabine Dahrendorf
April 27, Teatro Zona Nord, Barcelona
May 12 and 13, Ateneu Nou Barris, Barcelona
June 2, La Azucarera, León, Spain
A dance/theater/circus work for three dancers, an acrobat and an actor.
I really love this piece. Come see it. You will see me groove around
on stage for a whole hour, and at one point i pull spiderwebs out of
my bra... it´s fantastic. Perhaps more importantly (you decide;), it´s
a delicately and intelligently crafted mixture of movement, text, and
aerial work. If you are coming from far away I will try to find you a
place to stay. Email me- brooker.rachel@gmail.com.

To unsubscribe from this list visit
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/anima

kiss

  • [Anima Dance] Spring Performances, Rachel Brooker, 03/29/2007