anima - [Anima Dance] Dancers Wanted

anima@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Anima Dance

  • From: Rachel Brooker <brooker.rachel@gmail.com>
  • To: anima dance <anima@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Anima Dance] Dancers Wanted
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 10:09:34 -0500

Hi Everyone-

I'm looking for a bunch of female dancers for two shows and one rehearsal (to be scheduled). The shows are Sunday, December 4th at 3 pm in Durham and Saturday, December 10th at 9 pm in Raleigh. We will rehearse once for a couple hours, an evening or weekend before Dec. 4th.

I want folks with experience in performing because presence is very important for this piece. However, you don't necessarily have to be a modern dancer. The movement is pretty minimal and will not require a lot of rehearsal time, but your intention and presence in the space will be important.

If interested email brooker.rachel@gmail.com.

Also: Reminder that I'm teaching yoga on Tuesday nights starting Nov. 22 at The Yoga Spot. Come try it! For more info: www.animadance.org.

Thanks!

Rachel Brooker