anima - [Anima Dance] Creative Body workshop July 9th at Ninth Street Dance

anima@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Anima Dance

  • From: Rachel Brooker <rachel_brooker@yahoo.com>
  • To: anima dance <anima@lists.ibiblio.org>, nc dance alliance <ncdancealliance@yahoogroups.com>, dance forum triangle <triangledanceforum@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [Anima Dance] Creative Body workshop July 9th at Ninth Street Dance
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 09:40:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All--
Thanks again to those of you who came to see us at Multiple Exposure and Acts to Follow. There is still space in Creative Body: Breath and Alignment. To register, contact Ninth Street Dance. You can register the day of the workshop- however, there is a 10% discount for early regsitration!

Thanks!

Rachel

Creative Body: Breath and Alignment

Saturday, July 9th, 3:30-5:30 pm

Ninth Street Dance, 1920 ½ Perry St, Durham, NC

www.ninthstreetdance.com, (919) 286-6011

In this workshop, access your inner power as a mover by focusing on the breath and aligning your body in a healthy way. We'll redirect our attention to the natural weight of the body through solo, partnered and group exercises that deal with the body both as a physical and as a creative entity. You'll finish the workshop feeling invigorated, sweaty, and inspired by the power of your own body. Teacher Rachel Brooker draws on her experience in a variety of dance and bodywork techniques to create her supportive, transformative teaching technique.

$20. Contact Ninth Street Dance to Register, rachel_brooker@yahoo.com with questions.

  • [Anima Dance] Creative Body workshop July 9th at Ninth Street Dance, Rachel Brooker, 06/29/2005