anima - [Anima Dance] Prevention and Treatment of Dance Related Injuries

anima@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Anima Dance

  • From: Mischa Abshire <mea12@duke.edu>
  • To: anima@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Anima Dance] Prevention and Treatment of Dance Related Injuries
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 22:22:47 -0500

Hey Everyone!
I am doing a workshop this Thursday, February 26 from 7-8 at WPA in downtown
Durham on the Prevention and Treatment of Dance Related Injuries. I have
attached a flyer with more information. Please come with any questions or
suggestions you have on this topic or to just learn about some common dance
injuries and ideas for their prevention and treatment.
Thanks!
Mischa

  • [Anima Dance] Prevention and Treatment of Dance Related Injuries, Mischa Abshire, 02/22/2004