anima - [Anima Dance] anima dance show tomorrow

anima@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Anima Dance

  • From: Rachel Brooker <rachel_brooker@yahoo.com>
  • To: "rachel m. e. brooker" <rachel_brooker@yahoo.com>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [Anima Dance] anima dance show tomorrow
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 08:36:24 -0800 (PST)

Just a reminder that our show is coming up tomorrow at 3 and 8pm at the Durham Arts Council. I am more-than-usually excited about this piece, and the work that Jodi and Amelia and I have done on it. Come see!

Rachel

Anima Dance invites you to

WHOEVER FINDS THIS, I LOVE YOU

a new modern dance work by Rachel Brooker

Saturday, January 24th at 3 and 8 pm

Durham Arts Council PSI Theater

Pay-what-you-can

A Fieldwork feedback session moderated by Bridget
Kelly will follow the 3 pm showing. Performers are
Jodi Obeid, Amelia Burch (playing original music and
dancing) and Rachel Brooker.

For more info visit www.animadance.org
 or call (919)
560-2787 (Durham Arts Council).

Do you Yahoo!?

  • [Anima Dance] anima dance show tomorrow, Rachel Brooker, 01/23/2004