anima - [Anima Dance] Woven2 Submission Deadline Extended

anima@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Anima Dance

  • From: Rachel Brooker <rachel_brooker@yahoo.com>
  • To: anima@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Anima Dance] Woven2 Submission Deadline Extended
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 11:44:22 -0800 (PST)

Hi all!

Hope you are all well during this difficult time. Anima Dance has extended the deadline for submissions to Woven2, our second annual community dance showcase. Our new deadline for submissions is MARCH 31st. Woven2 will be held May 3rd and 4th, 2003 at the Durham Arts Council. We're accepting submissions of all forms of dance: you must be working in North Carolina, and be an emerging or professional artist (no student works). If you are interested, contact anima@ibiblio.org or send a video to

Rachel Brooker
906 W. Trinity Ave, #10
Durham, NC 27701

Deadline: March 31st, 2003

There is no financial compensation for performing groups, but Anima Dance pays for publicity, technical staff and performing space. I know there are more folks out their who could use a performing opportunity, some PR, and a chance to network with local dance folks. Hope to hear from y'all soon.

peace,

Rachel Brooker
a.d., Anima Dance

Do you Yahoo!?