aifia-tools - Re: [Aifia-tools] Re: Aifia-tools digest, Vol 1 #2 - 1 msg

aifia-tools AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion list for the AIfIA Tools initiative

  • From: Erin Malone <lists AT emdezine.com>
  • To: aifia-tools AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Aifia-tools] Re: Aifia-tools digest, Vol 1 #2 - 1 msg
  • Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 19:20:42 -0800

Hi Jesse -

I think that is pretty close - I would disagree that the scope is primarily
geared for IAs to educate their bosses and coworkers - but that definitely
is a big part of it.

I think we should also look at what is needed to make an IAs job easier
above and beyond the internal education and advocacy needs. We may find in
research that that is all they need. But we might also find that an audit of
software and reviews of books, or templates for various deliverables are
also needed.

Those are a few of my ideas - but I am not locked into anything and think
the group should discuss.

Thanks for summarizing - I think it helps crystallize the points.

Erin