aifia-tools - [Aifia-tools] Re: Aifia-tools digest, Vol 1 #2 - 1 msg

aifia-tools AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion list for the AIfIA Tools initiative

  • From: jesse AT 100.ph
  • To: "aifia-tools-request AT lists.ibiblio.org" <aifia-tools AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Aifia-tools] Re: Aifia-tools digest, Vol 1 #2 - 1 msg
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 11:01:57 +0800

--

Dear Erin,

I'm trying to understand the scope of the work, so I summarized the
document you sent. Is the summary below corrent?--

--start--

Goal: To create and deliver a toolkit (a set of tools and templates)
for IAs who are internal to an organizations.

Scope: The toolkit must primarily help the IA to educate their bosses
and coworkers. The toolkit must also cover the range of needs of
internal IAs.

Challenge: To define the scope of needed tools and the individual
tools.

Next steps:
- Audit existing tools, get examples.
- Survey internal IA's needs
- Create master list of internal tools
- Deliver tools in toolkit to AIfIA site

--end--

Jesse~

--
mailto:jesse AT 100.ph