aifia-pt - [AI] mint.com visual user interface designer

aifia-pt AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Arquitetura da Informação (em Português)

  • From: Robson Santos <interfaceando AT gmail.com>
  • To: desinterac AT googlegroups.com, Arquitetura da Informação (em Português) <AIfIA-pt AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [AI] mint.com visual user interface designer
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 20:02:02 -0300

Mais uma interessante oportunidade para quem almeja carreira internacional.
Recebi pela lista IxDA.

+++++++++++++++++++++

we are looking for rockin' visual interface designer for Mint.com.
will relocate (from New York City, Los Angeles, San Diego, Miami,
Chicago -- anywhere we find great talent :)

please contact me for details:
nancy falkenburg, mint.com ( nancy_falkenburg AT intuit.com )
iPhone: 650/336.3645
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/nancyfalkenburg

COMPANY: Mint.com
JOB LOCATION: Mountain View, California 94040 (650 area code)
JOB TITLE: Mint.com Senior Visual Interface Designer (71214)
JOB DURATION: FTE

JOB DESCRIPTION:
Mint.com has been named a Times Top 50 Website, one of the Top 10
iPhone apps of 2010, won 4 Webby Awards, and received the best
Personal Finance Tool from Money, Kiplingers, PC World and PC
Magazine. If you want to be a leader within that team, work on a
product with nearly 2 million users, and help build an international
brand going forward, we’re interested.

We are maniacally focused on delivering a jaw-dropping experience with
undeniable value for our users. Mint is looking for an extremely
skilled and experienced Visual Interface designer that can make Mint
as beautiful as it is functional. As a member of our Mint.com Product
team, you will be involved in all aspects of the product lifecycle,
from ideation to implementation. Specifically you will be working on
the visual design of our product. This position requires interaction
with the product design team, product managers, marketing and
front-end engineering team.

Primary Responsibilities :

• Know Mint users - Your work should speak to them, make them feel at
ease, using graphics and visual design appropriate to our audience.
Work with the research and UX teams to learn about them, their
platforms, their color sensitivities, and design a beautiful
application that makes them feel good about looking at the ups and
downs of personal finance.

• Think creatively - Design the best product on the web, and then make
it even better. Focus on simple and clean experiences. Don't be afraid
to explore non-conventional approaches to address conventional
problems.

• Extend and continually improve a visual interface design system, and
maintain the style guidelines that instruct a growing team's work

.• Apply your skills & use your tools - Collaborate with a team of
designers, project managers, and engineers to provide sketches,
concept visualizations, mock-ups, prototypes, specifications, and
ultimately high-resolution, assets for beautiful user interfaces.

Qualifications :

• Strong portfolio of proven, innovative, solid work

• Passion for Mint's mission . “Making it easier for people to achieve
their financial goals and get to the life they want.â€

• Expertise in the tools required to do your work, and the drive to
maintain that expertise

.• 3-5 years of experience in application/product design

• Clear communication, collaboration and organizational skills

• BFA, Visual/Graphic Design preferred

• Knowledge of HTML/CSS

CONTACT INFORMATION: nancy_falkenburg AT intuit.com

(((Please leave all content below this line)))