aifia-pt - [AI] Fwd: [Sigia-l] EuroIA Call For Papers now open

aifia-pt AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Arquitetura da Informação (em Português)

  • From: André Malheiro <andre.malheiro AT gmail.com>
  • To: Arquitetura da Informação (em Português <aifia-pt AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [AI] Fwd: [Sigia-l] EuroIA Call For Papers now open
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 14:56:00 -0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Eric Reiss <er AT fatdux.com>
Date: Tue, May 4, 2010 at 1:57 PM
Subject: [Sigia-l] EuroIA Call For Papers now open
To: IAI Members List <iai-members AT lists.iainstitute.org>, Sigia-L <sigia-l AT asis.org>, IxDA discussion list <discuss AT lists.interactiondesigners.com>

Friends,

EuroIA 2010, Paris, France, September 23-25 has now opened its call for
papers at:
www.euroia.org.

As always, we keep our CFP short and will be closing submissions on May 16
at midnight CET. There will be no extensions.

If you have a great presentation idea or a case story you'd like to share,
we'd like to hear about it!

Cheers,
Eric
Chair, EuroIA 2010
www.euroia.org

--------------------------------
Eric Reiss
CEO
The FatDUX Group
Copenhagen, Denmark
http://www.fatdux.com
office: (+45) 39 29 67 77
mobile: (+45) 20 12 88 44
skype: ericreiss
twitter: @elreiss

FatDUX is an official sponsor of the
Usability Professionals' Association
http://www.upassoc.org

-----------------------

If you received this in error, please let us know and delete the file.
FatDUX advises all recipients to virus scan all emails, and to eat five
portions of fruit and vegetables daily.
2011  IA Summit
March 30 - April 3, 2011
Pre Conference Seminars: March 30-31