aifia-pt - Re: [AI] Relação entre estética e usabilidade

aifia-pt AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Arquitetura da Informao (em Portugus)

  • From: Edgar Tanaka <edgartanaka AT gmail.com>
  • To: Arquitetura da Informação (em Português) <aifia-pt AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [AI] Relação entre estética e usabilidade
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 18:16:12 -0300

Esse é exatamente o comecinho do livro "Emotional Design" do Donald Norman. Recomendo para qualquer um. =D

Abs,

Edgar

2010/3/19 Cid Boechat <cidboechat AT gmail.com>
Matéria bem interessante sobre uma pesquisa no Japão onde a maioria das pessoas achou um objeto bonito mais fácil de ser usado do que um "feio", sendo que ambos tinham as mesmas funcionalidades:

"There was no real difference between the actual machines tested and how they functioned, but the one that looked nicer was consistently thought to be easier to use. Another researcher (Tractinsky) decided to duplicate the study in Israel. His theory was that Japanese “culture is known for its aesthetic tradition” and that in Israel the functionality would probably be more evenly rated. He was surprised to find that the Israelis gave the nice-looking machine even higher usability ratings than the Japanese had."

Matéria completa: http://www.the-signal.com/news/article/26189/

--
Cid Boechat - Webdesign e Design de interfaces
----

Ao responder, elimine o texto não essencial
de mensagens anteriores e evite formatação.