aifia-pt - [AI] Fw: Looking for potential collaborators in San Paulo, Brazil

aifia-pt AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Arquitetura da Informação (em Português)

  • From: Livia Labate <liv AT livlab.com>
  • To: "Arquitetura da Informação (em Português)" <aifia-pt AT lists.ibiblio.org>, smarques AT espm.br, Licia Pupo De Paula <licia AT usp.br>
  • Subject: [AI] Fw: Looking for potential collaborators in San Paulo, Brazil
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 22:33:32 -0400

Para quem estiver interessado, entre em contato com a Susan no endereco abaixo (ou encaminhem para alguem que possa se interessar):

Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 19:11:18 -0400
From: spwyche <spwyche AT cc.gatech.edu>

Hi,
I am an industrial designer pursuing a PhD in Human-Centered Computing
at GaTech. This summer I will be collaborating with researchers from
Intel Research examining Pentecostal megachurches in São Paulo, Brazil.
Ideally, I would like to find an anthropology and/or design student to
be my co-researcher/ guide during my six weeks there. This would be a
paid position. If you are interested, or know anyone who might be
interested please contact me so that I can provide you with more details
about the project.
Thank you,
Susan Wyche

* Susan Wyche, Graduate Researcher *
* Georgia Institute of Technology *
* GVU Center *
* Human-Centered Computing Program *
* http://www.cc.gatech.edu/grads/s/spwyche/ *
* spwyche AT cc.gatech.edu *

  • [AI] Fw: Looking for potential collaborators in San Paulo, Brazil, Livia Labate, 03/24/2008