aifia-metrics - [Aifia-metrics] Metrics Mtg. Notes

aifia-metrics AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Towards standard methods and metrics for evaluating IA

  • From: Susan Campbell <SusanC AT ZAAZ.com>
  • To: "'aifia-metrics AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <aifia-metrics AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Aifia-metrics] Metrics Mtg. Notes
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 16:06:27 -0700

Thanks to all who participated in today's AIfIA Metrics meeting via IM. A
lot was accomplished over the past week, and the discusssion went a lot
further today.

Please feel free to parouse our agenda & conversation (edited only for
clarity). Note the next steps...
http://www.aifia.org/projects/wiki/index.php?page=MetricsforIAAugust15

Over the next few weeks, a bunch of us are out of town for various things,
so if you are able to get some things done and make a meeting next week,
please email the group and we'll set up another IM meeting.

Thanks,
Susan Campbell

  • [Aifia-metrics] Metrics Mtg. Notes, Susan Campbell, 08/15/2003