aifia-metrics - [Aifia-metrics] First Metrics Meeting Tomorrow via MSN IM

aifia-metrics AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Towards standard methods and metrics for evaluating IA

  • From: Susan Campbell <SusanC AT ZAAZ.com>
  • To: aifia-metrics AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Aifia-metrics] First Metrics Meeting Tomorrow via MSN IM
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 14:42:45 -0700

Hello,

To give a little more detail...

Please sign in to MSN IM a little before 9am PST tomorrow. I will send a
chat invite to all who have sent handles to the list. When you get my
message, please reply. Once I hear from enough people in the group, we'll
get started.

Rashmi posted an agenda earlier today. For this first chat, let's follow the
agenda pretty strictly so if anyone needs to join late, they may be able to
gage where we are. I'll send out the first question, and we can all comment.
After 5 mins or less if things wind down, I'll pose the next question...and
so on.

I will log our conversation to capture our comments as we would live meeting
mintues. They will be posted on the project wiki sometime after the meeting.
I'll confirm their location in a follow up email.

This chat meeting is also a trial to see if MSN IM is suitable for this type
of conversation. At the end of the meeting I'd like to hear how it's
working. If it's not, let's look into other communication forms.

Thanks all, I'm looking forward to it!
Susan Campbell
MSN: susantanney AT hotmail.com (it's my maiden name)

  • [Aifia-metrics] First Metrics Meeting Tomorrow via MSN IM, Susan Campbell, 08/04/2003