aifia-metrics - [Aifia-metrics] Please join us for meeting tomorrow

aifia-metrics AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Towards standard methods and metrics for evaluating IA

  • From: Rashmi Sinha <rashmi AT rashmisinha.com>
  • To: <aifia-metrics AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Aifia-metrics] Please join us for meeting tomorrow
  • Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 14:25:38 -0700

Please do join us for the meeting tomorrow. We want and need your input!

Its at 9 AM Pacific Standard Time. We will be using MSN Instant Messenger.

If you would like to join us, then please send me your MSN id by 8 AM Pacific time tomorrow.

Susan Campbell will be initiating the meeting.

thanks,
Rashmi

  • [Aifia-metrics] Please join us for meeting tomorrow, Rashmi Sinha, 08/04/2003