acawiki-general - Re: [acawiki-general] Expanding scope?

acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Samuel Klein <meta.sj AT gmail.com>
  • To: Kẏra <kxra AT riseup.net>
  • Cc: "AcaWiki general \(listserv\)" <acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [acawiki-general] Expanding scope?
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 03:00:02 -0500

What would the broader scope be? Any work anyone felt like summarizing? Any work that would qualify for having an item in wikidata?

> I think any work that people feel like summarizing would be fine, with a focus > on published books, articles (academic, news, etc.), and other written works.

I like this idea.  "Free summaries of published works" would be a fine scope. Once you start summarizing other notes pages, you may have gone too far; but you could set up a namespace that allowed that in theory without collision.

SJ