acawiki-general - [acawiki-general] theme change reduced the info that can be added with "Post a Summary"

acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Jodi Schneider <jschneider AT pobox.com>
  • To: "AcaWiki general (listserv)" <acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [acawiki-general] theme change reduced the info that can be added with "Post a Summary"
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 15:02:44 +0100

There's no longer any way to add the journal volume and issue, when using the "Post a Summary" form

This was on a separate tab (theory was to make it less overwhelming -- not sure if that helped). I suspect the theme change overrode that.

I usually add summaries with Zotero, so I only just noticed this problem.

-Jodi