acawiki-general - [acawiki-general] Brazil introduces OER into federal legislation and adopts local government policy

acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Jon Phillips <jon AT fabricatorz.com>
  • To: "AcaWiki general, (listserv)" <acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [acawiki-general] Brazil introduces OER into federal legislation and adopts local government policy
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 18:49:06 -0500

https://creativecommons.org/weblog/entry/27698

I will go to Brazil for fisl at end of the month. Are there any other people and projects I should connect with about AcaWiki? HTTP://AcaWiki.org

jon AT fabricatorz.com
http://fabricatorz.com

  • [acawiki-general] Brazil introduces OER into federal legislation and adopts local government policy, Jon Phillips, 06/15/2011