acawiki-general - Re: [acawiki-general] press contacts

acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: pitman AT stat.Berkeley.EDU (Jim Pitman)
  • To: greg AT grossmeier.net, acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [acawiki-general] press contacts
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 17:49:20 -0700

You can count me as an open culture friendly academic. I'm connected
the OKF open biblio effort where you could e.g. offer a guest blog
http://blog.okfn.org/category/working-groups/wg-open-bibliographic-data/
(I'd have to clear that with OKF folks, but I expect no problem). OKF
openbiblio email list
reaches a lot of librarians who could possibly forward to their communities.
--Jim

Jim Pitman
Director, Bibliographic Knowledge Network Project
http://www.bibkn.org/

Professor of Statistics and Mathematics
University of California
367 Evans Hall # 3860