acawiki-general - Re: [acawiki-general] AcaWiki Theme, Logo, Bugs, Features, Roadmap, and Fabricatorz Introduction

acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Reid Priedhorsky <reid AT reidster.net>
  • To: acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [acawiki-general] AcaWiki Theme, Logo, Bugs, Features, Roadmap, and Fabricatorz Introduction
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 16:44:44 -0400

On 5/19/11 9:48 PM, Jon Phillips wrote:

Immediately you can see the changes we've made to the site today by
switching to the more sustainable vector theme

Jon and Chris,

Thanks for facilitating this change. It looks way better.

Reid

--
I work for IBM, and sending this e-mail might be part of my job.
However, I speak for myself only, not the company.