aabgagrndsmgmt - Re: AABGA Grnds Mgmt Welcome, reply

aabgagrndsmgmt AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: NON-ACTIVE GROUP

  • From: "Frederick B. Soviero" <PLTFBS AT Mail1.Hofstra.edu>
  • To: CBAKER AT chicagobotanic.org, aabgagrndsmgmt AT lists.ibiblio.org, murphy AT ntbg.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: AABGA Grnds Mgmt Welcome, reply
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 07:47:46 -0400

Maureen,
Good morning. I was unable to make this years' mtg. due to family
emergency. My daughter had knee surgery. I am still interested in
staying involved with the Grounds Management Committee and would
appreciate any info you have.
The attachment to this e-mail just had a heading of AABGA Grounds
Committee list and some unfamiliar code letters. If it was meant to
begin a list then consider me on the list, otherwise, it may not have
opened properly.
I believe you have all my information and obviously my correct e-mail.
Talk to you soon. F.S.

  • Re: AABGA Grnds Mgmt Welcome, reply, Frederick B. Soviero, 06/21/2004