aabgagrndsmgmt - Re: AABGA Grnds Mgmt Welcome, reply

aabgagrndsmgmt AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: NON-ACTIVE GROUP

  • From: <murphy AT ntbg.org>
  • To: "Cindy Baker" <CBAKER AT chicagobotanic.org>, <aabgagrndsmgmt AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: AABGA Grnds Mgmt Welcome, reply
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 14:01:53 -1000

Dear Cindy, and anyone else who has signed up,
Thank you very much for getting this set up for us.  You are a jewel.
I look forward to hearing from the group.
We have some exciting proposals for next year's conference, and will be looking for feedback from the group as to there value.
More to come soon,
Warm aloha,
Maureen

Maureen Murphy