[permaculture] Abundance Think Again: Soil Conference possibly June

Patrick McGarry hawkwind275 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 21:33:37 EST 2021

Hello. Thanks for addon Linkedin.  My board, Abundance NC ( https://abundancenc.org ) is thinking of having in June (In North Carolina) a: Think Again; Soil Conference, and looking for possible participants/volunteers/sponsors, and so far:
We are envisioning a Covid-19 friendly event with diverse speakers focusing on our earth, traditions of honoring our soil.. . possibly an indigenous, native from NC who will awaken some of us or share with us how to protect and honor our land, others could speak of our ancestors and how they honored it or ways they had to struggle to have land, keep land.. . .sustainable agriculture, the importance of healthy living and more. #soilscience #agriculture #climatechange #conservation #indigenousknowledge Marcela Slade is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Abundance NC / Think Again: Soil / Potluck BrainstormTime: Feb 21, 2021 03:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meetinghttps://us04web.zoom.us/j/74606770528?pwd=bkt6QUNjUDFEbzRhN01jdWk5WWFydz09

Meeting ID: 746 0677 0528Passcode: NaR0UjPlease email: marcela at abundancenc.org

Thanks.

Patrick McGarryAbundance NC board member