[permaculture] FPJ / fermented plant juice /Korean natural farming | an interesting FB comment about unique use of leaves as soil amendment

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 23:15:28 EST 2020

FPJ / fermented plant juice /Korean natural farming |  an interesting FB
comment about unique use of leaves as soil amendment

Q: "I have a truckload of bamboo and only half is dried which I am making
biochar from. What do I do with all the leaves?"
A: "Ferment them into a mind blowing microbe/silica liquid gold soil
amendment. Google search FPJ / fermented plant juice /Korean natural
farming for details."
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Avant Geared
walnut and oak serving and kitchen cutting boards
<https://sites.google.com/site/avantgeared/avant-geared-products/woodworking>