[permaculture] USDA Organic Integrity Database

DONKA RADEVA donnybg at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 20 17:23:35 EDT 2019

 Great idea about this perma-certification!

The most perma-sites in Bulgaria are not certificated, I understood this during my research in the country. The most important, what they say is that "We are the face and the guarantee for our product, important is our personal contact with the clients, who we KNOW and build trust to each other. They can visit us and ask all questions or take part in the production process ...conventional must register, because they produce with chemicals and damage the land ..."

This is of course possible only for small-scale and local grown and sold production.This is also a form of protest against the big burden of the state administration and all the costs around it.

Best wishes,
Donka Radeva

    On Tuesday, March 19, 2019, 1:43:37 PM GMT+2, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura at gmail.com> wrote:

 On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 7:07 AM Rhonda Baird via permaculture <
permaculture at lists.ibiblio.org> wrote:

> Braden Trauth and some others set up and trademarked a certification based
> on permaculture called Permaganics Authenticated. Still in a roll-out
> phase, it is intended to help solve this problem.
>
> That is impressive. Please keep us informed about progress with adoption
of this certification. Do you have any links to websites for this?

lfljvenaura at gmail.com
permaculture at lists.ibiblio.org