[permaculture] Small farming, biointensive agriculture, tools, permaculture, documents from my archives.

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 15:19:58 EDT 2019

I also have a food and health list, Permaculturist Health
the archives contain many good things
https://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/pchealth/
list homepage
pchealth
https://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/pchealth
Permaculturist Health is a forum for discussion and information exchange on
a wide range of health and nutrition issues faced by those involved in any
way with the global permaculture movement.

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lfljvenaura at gmail.com