[permaculture] useful links for local websites of smallholders?

DONKA RADEVA donnybg at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 16:04:20 EST 2019

Dear Permies,
I would appreciate if you could recommend some useful links/websites of local smallholders and their products (online database of group of farms and online markets at the same time) from your countries. I do not need particular websites of one particular farmer, but a group of small (organic) farmers gathered on one website.
We want to do something similar for Bulgaria and look for some good examples.
Thanks a lot!

Best,
Donka Radeva

PhD in Ecological Economics
University of National and World Economy, Sofia
Partnership in Organic Gardens Oreshak
email: donka.radeva at unwe.bg, donnybg at yahoo.com,
orggarden.oreshak at gmail.com
mob. phone: +359 889 342 901