[permaculture] Rainbow captured from an airplane over Varna, Bulgaria! : pics

DONKA RADEVA donnybg at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 15:50:52 EST 2019

 Thanks a lot, Lawrence!
Actually, this is only a rest of the real cabbage, which mainly went fermented for consuming of some beneficial bacteria with the food.This year was not very succesfull (I oversalted it, then diluted :-)), but is still a good food.

Cheers to your cat too and take care!

Donka

    On Thursday, January 10, 2019, 12:10:41 PM GMT+2, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura at gmail.com> wrote:

 On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 4:15 AM DONKA RADEVA via permaculture <
permaculture at lists.ibiblio.org> wrote:

>  Wow, very beautiful, Lawrence, thank you!
> Just go through my old posts ... very useful articles and links in this
> forum, thank you for the efforts!

Thanks for all your posts, Donka.

> Happy New Year from Varna, Bulgaria!

Happy New Year to you too!

> And one photo from our Garden in Oreshak.

Great garden. That cabbage looks wonderful. I like leafy greens.
Say hello to your cat for me.
I have a cat now, she just appeared at my farm one day so I took her in.
Best mouser I ever had.

Take care of the Bulgarian Black Earth soil!

Cheers,

Lawrence

> Best,
> Donka
>
>    On Thursday, June 21, 2018, 4:40:31 AM GMT+3, Lawrence London <
> lfljvenaura at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>  Thanks. Very interesting.
> LL
>
> On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 8:03 PM, landbase <landbase at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Not actually a rainbow -  called Newton's Rings
> > These are 'interference colours' due to the *polarisation *of light not
> its
> > *refraction*
> > https://www.olympus-lifescience.com/en/microscope-
> > resource/primer/lightandcolor/interference/
> >
> > Ross.
> >  . .
> >
> > On 17 June 2018 at 16:24, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > {Donka]
> > >
> > > Rainbow captured from an airplane over Varna, Bulgaria! : pics
> > > https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/8rj7t8/rainbow_
> > > captured_from_an_airplane_over_varna/?st=jiibrtb8&sh=e85ea5ae
> > >
> > > permaculture mailing list
> > > permaculture at lists.ibiblio.org
> > > subscribe/unsubscribe|user config|list info:
> > >

> > --
> > *abundance manifesto <https://peasants.nz/articles/abundance-manifesto/
> >*
> > *gardeners grow better kids*