[permaculture] Rainbow captured from an airplane over Varna, Bulgaria! : pics

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 05:10:30 EST 2019

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 4:15 AM DONKA RADEVA via permaculture <
permaculture at lists.ibiblio.org> wrote:

>  Wow, very beautiful, Lawrence, thank you!
> Just go through my old posts ... very useful articles and links in this
> forum, thank you for the efforts!

Thanks for all your posts, Donka.

> Happy New Year from Varna, Bulgaria!

Happy New Year to you too!

> And one photo from our Garden in Oreshak.

Great garden. That cabbage looks wonderful. I like leafy greens.
Say hello to your cat for me.
I have a cat now, she just appeared at my farm one day so I took her in.
Best mouser I ever had.

Take care of the Bulgarian Black Earth soil!

Cheers,

Lawrence