[permaculture] Fwd: February Ferments!

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 20:28:28 EST 2019

Here is some real gold for you, from a post to the pchealth list:

THE BASIC RULES OF FOOD COMBINING
fcbeg - fcbeg.pdfhttp://www.trustedhands.com/content/fcbeg.pdf

Always wait until you have completely digested a meal before eating another
one.

This document is excellent and a very useful guide to eating for maximum
nutrition from maximum digestion for maximum health.

THE BASIC RULES OF FOOD COMBININGhttp://www.trustedhands.com/content/fcbeg.pdf

I have heard about proper food combining for years and this is one of the
best resources I have found. Ann Wigmore and Viktoras Kulvinskas both have
included food combining rules in their books. Google those two authors for
more on this plus bibliographies.

Here are more good links:

6 Food Combining Rules for Optimal
Digestionhttp://www.trueactivist.com/6-food-combining-rules-for-optimal-digestion/