[permaculture] Fwd: [SANET-MG] Re: SANET phasing out on March 31

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 01:27:03 EST 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 1:13 AM
Subject: [SANET-MG] Re: SANET phasing out on March 31
To: SANET-MG <sanet-mg at googlegroups.com>

On Wednesday, February 13, 2019 at 2:43:59 PM UTC-5, Sean McGovern (SARE
Outreach) wrote:

> Dear SANET Subscribers:
>
> As part of an initiative to redesign our online presence, SARE will be
> phasing out the SANET Google group effective March 31. Subscribers are
> encouraged to use the group until that date to organize alternative forums
> to continue the discussion about sustainable agriculture.
>
> Thanks for your participation in this forum.
>
> --
> Sean McGovern
> SARE Outreach

I have created a Google group for those interested in having an alternative
sustainable agriculture forum to use with the same traditional content as
SANET.

It is located here:

sustagnet
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/sustagnet
Sustainable Agriculture and Permaculture Network

[I included Permaculture in the group description because many will want to
submit posts about that topic as they relate to sustainable agriculture]
Everyone is welcome including co-owners and moderators.

I hope many will subscribe and keep the incredible spirit of the Sanet
group alive and thriving.

Lawrence London

<>

lfljvenaura at gmail.com