[permaculture] Ukranian Urban Permaculture Conference - all materials

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 17:17:00 EST 2019

On Sun, Feb 3, 2019 at 3:52 PM DONKA RADEVA via permaculture <
permaculture at lists.ibiblio.org> wrote:

>  Wow, very valuable information, Lawrence! Thank you, I was also not aware
> of that! Pressure from Russia is for sure enormous, also for Bulgaria, I
> would say. They are still very much in our policy ...
> Regarding the Ukranian Conference, what I have seen and felt, that the
> Ukranian permaculture movement though very young, is full of positive
> energy and works hard and with high professionalism!
> Thanks for sharing all the videos and links about this important topic!
>
> Best wishes from Bulgaria,
> Donka

I watch their Maidan video with great interest. I have kept up with that
revolution almost from its beginnings.
Suffice to say I am a true believer in the independence and sovereignty of
Ukraine and for increasing independence for all the Eastern European
countries.

Ukraine and Bulgaria are two places I would like to visit. I would spend
all my time there eating the incredible food and visiting farms.

LL
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lfljvenaura at gmail.com