[permaculture] THE MOVEMENT...EVOLVING

Lee Flier lflier at mindspring.com
Sun Apr 22 04:52:42 EDT 2018

Well said, Scott. I’ve been put off by the Silicon Valley-ish capitalistic fervor of a lot of folks calling themselves Permaculturists these days. Love and care do indeed seem to be absent from the equation. I feel a strong pull to practice in a much quieter way, and that’s mostly what I’ve been doing. It’s not likely to make me rich, but that isn’t the goal.