[permaculture] THE MOVEMENT...EVOLVING

Steve Hart stevenlawrencehart at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 03:08:43 EDT 2018

Ahhh Scotty..you must be evolving into your 7th decade nihilsm. Something I
still look fwd to, but may have already arrived there too early myself.
What might the 8th decade bring ?

Yes..there is a lot of rhetoric out there, here is more
https://www.triarchypress.net/drc.html
Seems the core of reality in these observations and evangelistic fervor is
still missing. I don't know how many of these born again commentators have
read "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" The gang who have designed the
whole system we are entrenched in and locked into. But Scotty there is a
way out. Jump off the Ferris Wheel. Move the PDC to Masters and Doctorate
levels and lift the standards with far greater rigour and get examples of
the same on the ground with more students. Crypto and AI may help ?..book
in Argentina..Steve

Kia ora Ehoa

*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11

The Permaculture International College