[permaculture] Good science and Permaculture.

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 17:57:35 EDT 2018

On Sat, Apr 7, 2018 at 9:30 AM, Mom's Computer <murbith at gmail.com> wrote:

>   My sense as I learn more and more about permaculture is that there is no
> one right way.  It all depends on the specific situation in space and time
> and even then there may be several “right ways”.  Seems like discussion and
> sharing of ideas is what we need, not debate.

As far as the right way to apply permaculture is concerned, consider the
Permaculture Standards and the Definition of Permaculture. You can then
easily see what the right way is.
There are resources here:
Permaculture
https://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/permaculture

Here is something I found with a search:

A definition of Permaculture (fwd)