[permaculture] help needed - teaching permaculture to youth

Amir Redzic redzic_amir at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 7 14:24:04 EDT 2018

Dear All,
This Thursday and Friday, as a part of "Night in the Museum" event, I am going to be doing small lectures/workshops on permaculture. The audience will be groups of about 15-20 middle-school and high-school students. Each lecture/workshop will take 45 minutes.
Do you have any suggestions, resources, links, etc., on how to make these as effective as possible? As of now, I am planning on doing a "web of life" game and a simple lecture/discussion with a flip-chart. However, I am not sure about the lecture part. I would like the workshop to be interactive, playful and practical, rather than theoretical.

With love and gratitude,
AmirSarajevo