[permaculture] Good science and Permaculture.

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 21:10:31 EDT 2018

On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 8:36 PM, Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart at gmail.com>
wrote:

> LL..I do not disagree with your sentiment "Steve, to have to be constantly
> reminded of the negative forces we face saps our energy." but I find we
> often miss the reality of ewhat actually is. The world is not really a warm
> fuzzy place. Not yet. So to move forward I find we need to see the freality
> first. we need to recognise where we have come from and why, it is all part
> of the pathway..Steve

Yes, acknowledge history and current realities then move on and do not look
back.
Dwell on your survival activities, networking and ongoing progress toward
attainable goals.
For me that means: split and stack lots of firewood (HEAT), prepare and
plant a vegetable garden (FOOD)
and do dwelling maintenance, weatherizing, etc. I realized that I still
have time for online networking.

If you must be distracted by politics, social ideology and war then listen
to this podcast by Madeleine Albright
interviewed on the Fresh Air radio show last night. It is worth hearing.
She has written a book about the subject of her interview.

Madeleine Albright Warns: Don't Let Fascism Go 'Unnoticed Until It's Too
Late'
<https://www.npr.org/2018/04/03/599120190/madeleine-albright-warns-dont-let-fascism-go-unnoticed-until-its-too-late>

https://www.npr.org/2018/04/03/599120190/madeleine-albright-warns-dont-let-fascism-go-unnoticed-until-its-too-late

--