[permaculture] Good science and Permaculture.

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 00:33:31 EDT 2018

On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 12:19 AM, Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Yes..partly right. There has been numerous attempts at spiritual and
> cultural transformations, none of which have proved any shift at all.
> However, when we look at how our world has been operated since circa 14th C
> we see that our global economic policy or better, systems / doctrine
> dictates every facet of all our lives. So we need to actually start with
> changing the policy. It is happening, very very slowly in many small ways.
> There are little fires burning across the globe. But we need a massive
> wildfire for it to reach a threshold. Keep lighting the fires....Steve Hart

Yes, we need to keep the home fires burning, keep the faith and kindle the
enthusiasm.
I have to say that if a good number of us posted something to this list
every day that would go a long way toward
bringing more people to Permaculture and keeping those of us already
practicing it every day aware that there is a movement and we are not
floating alone like a cork on a vast sea.
If I want to live a life of contemplation and meditation I can do this but
if I want to immerse myself in the marvels of Permaculture then I would
hope that an exchange of ideas and
knowledge with others pursuing the Permaculture path would be possible
somewhere.

The concept of seeing the World though the lens of Permaculture is real,
deep, bountiful and shines brightly along the horizon.

Thanks for posting, Steve!