[permaculture] Good science and Permaculture.

Steve Hart stevenlawrencehart at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 00:19:01 EDT 2018

Yes..partly right. There has been numerous attempts at spiritual and
cultural transformations, none of which have proved any shift at all.
However, when we look at how our world has been operated since circa 14th C
we see that our global economic policy or better, systems / doctrine
dictates every facet of all our lives. So we need to actually start with
changing the policy. It is happening, very very slowly in many small ways.
There are little fires burning across the globe. But we need a massive
wildfire for it to reach a threshold. Keep lighting the fires....Steve Hart

On 4 April 2018 at 14:53, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura at gmail.com> wrote:

> He is right on the money. Seriously, many of us in the world of natural
> agriculture and permaculture have been working in the trenches trying to
> achieve these goals for at least fifty years, some were holding the fort,
> like a stone in the stream, as things went against best living practices
> for humanity on this fragile planet.
> --
> Lawrence F. London, Jr.
> lfljvenaura at gmail.com
> https://sites.google.com/site/avantgeared

Kia ora Ehoa

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11

Permaculture Global Design: