[permaculture] Fw: Officials Urge PFC Polluter To Cover Water Hookup Costs

Carl DuPoldt cdupoldt at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 12:53:05 EDT 2017

     On Wednesday, October 11, 2017 7:17 AM, Pollution Online Newsletter <info at news.pollutiononline.com> wrote:

|  Pollution Online Newsletter | October 11, 2017 | View web version  here.  |

|    |

|     |

| Featured Article |

|  Modified Laser Absorption Spectrometer Permits Syringe-Sample CH4 Measurements In Peatlands  |
|    |   |  By ABB Measurement & Analytics Peatlands represent a large source of atmospheric methane, a greenhouse gas with the potential for a much greater impact on climate change than carbon dioxide.  |

| Featured Download |

|  FTIR Fast Facts 4 (FTIR Open Path Technology Benefits)  |
|  This article details the distinction between a closed cell extracted system, which sniffs a little gas into a known volume and known path length and does the measurement there, versus just sending the infrared beam down a fence line and then analyzing anything in that beam from one end to the other.  |

| Industry News |

|   • Officials Urge PFC Polluter To Cover Water Hookup Costs
  • Tannery Pollution Plagues Michigan Wells Without Long-Term Solution In Sight
  • First RGGI Carbon Offset Project Launched By 3Degrees
  • Smart Cities Take Action On Air Pollution
  • dynaCERT Announces Proprietary Greenhouse Gas Tracking System
  • Carl Data Creates App To Enhance Environmental Monitoring Of Mine Sites
  • NORMA Group Technology Helping To Reduce Diesel Engine Emissions
  • Control Company Launches Dataloggers To Monitor Humidity
  • Dynegy Supports Illinois Multi-Pollutant Standard Proposal To Lower Allowable Emissions
  • Aries Clean Energy's Gasification Project Cited In Regional And National Awards

| Featured Products |

|    |
|   |
|  SOLVAir Select 200 trona For Removal Of HCl, SO2 And SO3  |
|  |  Download Brochure  |
|  • Request Information  |
| SOLVAir Natural Solutions |

|    |