[permaculture] Amazon tribe saves plant lore with ‘healing forests’ and encyclopedia | Environment | The Guardian

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 12:59:19 EST 2017

On Sat, Nov 25, 2017 at 6:10 AM, Georg Parlow <g.parlow at gmx.at> wrote:

> Thank you Lawrence, this article made my weekend!

I am glad you found it useful, Georg. I think we need to keep track of
projects and events like this these days.
Global warming may bring about lots of major weather changes that will
affect livelihoods, lifestyles and the food and natural medicine supply in
general.
They are predicting hotter summers in North America in the near future.
This will have a major impact on farming, especially large scale. It
doesn't take much guesswork to
be aware that small scale natural-biological-biointensive-regenerative
agriculture practiced locally within farmer networks and marketing outlets
that reach the most people will be an
effective practical solution.