[permaculture] Permaculture Ecomnomy..NEW SCHOOL

DONKA RADEVA donnybg at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 18:09:15 EST 2017

Amazing, thank you for the valuable information!

Regards,
Donka

    On Thursday, February 16, 2017 9:34 PM, Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart at gmail.com> wrote:

 Brilliant Nic
Thanks so much
These are the examples we need. Hopefully we can develop this network of information experience and models to keep it building.
Could you supply us with more detail for the potential of other groups worldwide taking it up as a model.
Nic are you in touch with the coordinators of IPC14 which from what I can gather is in Argentina  maybe 2019 ?
Margaret..do ypu know who the contacts are the coordinators for IPC14. Perhaps Carlos and his networks can link to IPC14 with this very valuable model ?
Steve Hart