[permaculture] [eu-pc-network] Re: Permaculture Economics..a NEW SCHOOL ?

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 12:20:01 EST 2017

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 10:55 PM, Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart at gmail.com>
wrote:

> as mentioned there is little written on this subject. But there
> has been a reasonable amount of activity in various circles.

I found this footer in a post to the PFAF list:

*Why must we pay to 'live' on the planet we were born from?  -  To whom do
we pay?   Money economy, exchange,  = price scarcity ,starvation of the 4
needs*.       exchange is about me,me,me ,  about  winning, it socially
excludes people and it physically excludes people.   Not all are fed.
Gift economy,sharing, = abundance, nurture, all fed. sharing is about US.
The gift economy, is Earth economy, Mother rooted, and centred, family,
nurture, community, voluntary work, co-operatives, open source, scientific
knowledge sharing, matriarchical societies, freeconomy, permaculture, care,
renewables, durables,!   forest gardening,  Permaculture.
*www.gift-economy.com
<http://www.gift-economy.com>*

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.