[permaculture] [eu-pc-network] Re: Permaculture Economics..a NEW SCHOOL ?

DONKA RADEVA donnybg at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 06:35:05 EST 2017

Hi Steve and all,
Another good source is this book - The Blue Economy. I have it in Bulgarian. :-)
https://books.google.bg/books/about/The_Blue_Economy.html?id=aJ3HZD1H7ZsC&source=kp_cover&redir_esc=y
A new school is smth. valuable to work on ... I hope in the near future to have some student network. It is of course not very easy because a work in this direction is gravitating around the edges and not attractive for everybody to undertake the challenge.
There are also many people and researchers from this network https://europeancommonsassembly.eu/  and this list: commonswatch at lists.p2pfoundation.net, who are very active with the topic Commons on all levels - food, economy, democracy etc.

All the best,
Donka