[permaculture] [eu-pc-network] Re: Permaculture Economics..a NEW SCHOOL ?

DONKA RADEVA donnybg at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 16:41:45 EST 2017

Hi Andy, Steve,
I am also interested of some feedback from the event in Malaga this year.
I've seen one of the partners is the University of Malaga, where I should have done the end of my PhD with Erasmus, but this opportunity collapsed due to personal issues last year. Hope to have next chance to collaborate with the University of Malaga ...

Keep well,
Donka