[permaculture] PhD in Permaculture Economics..NEW SCHOOL ?

Steve Hart stevenlawrencehart at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 21:10:55 EST 2017

BS or Naivety and head in the sand ignorance ?..if it is N&I the whole
subject of evolving a new economic policy for the world will never happen.
If it is BS..prove it...otherwise you are welcome to your opinion and
abuse...there is no conspiracy suggested either....I also totally support
Bucky...Steve Hart

On 10 February 2017 at 14:32, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 8:12 PM, Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > if they can all understand the
> > beginnings of the usery world and how the global economy is managed by
> the
> > Rothschilds and their Bank of Englnad.
> >

> BS, conspiracy, NOT NECESSARY. If you can't devise a new, better economy
> without
> having a crutch, some entity to demonize and blame, then you will never
> reach any goal.
>
> Do what Fuller suggested, create and promote a better way of doing things,
> not wasting everyone's time and energy
> railing against what you want everyone to think is the dominant paradigm.
>
> --
> Lawrence F. London, Jr.
> lfljvenaura at gmail.com
> https://sites.google.com/site/avantgeared

Kia ora Ehoa

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11

Permaculture Global Design: