[permaculture] Water Abundance or a

Steve Hart stevenlawrencehart at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 14:26:27 EST 2017

corporate noose ? or is that just my overly cautious corporate
consciousness ?

​Check it out anyway . It may be something to really get our teeth into and
perhaps bring to the table at IPC13 in India​, EUPC 14 France. NAPC 3 ? and
more

http://newatlas.com/interview-zenia-tata-water-xprize/47735/
?utm_source=Gizmag+Subscribers&utm_campaign=be67ebfbc1-UA-2235360-4&utm_
medium=email&utm_term=0_65b67362bd-be67ebfbc1-92327029

Best regards

*Steve Hart*

*Soil Fertility Consultant*

*Ecology Architect*

Bachelor Environmental Design,

Diploma in Permaculture Design,

*Permaculture Design Consultant. *

Post Graduate Diploma in Architecture, Sustainable

Post Gradate Diploma in Teaching – Agric/Hort/Environment.

*Environmental Fertilisers*

1 Railway Street

PO Box 204 Paeroa, 3640

Ph. 0800 867 67 37

steve at ef.net.nz

www.ef.net.nz

[image: email bannercropped][image: BioServicesWebsite]

*Our Mission and Vision Statement:*

*To create healthy soils, healthy plants, healthy animals and healthy
communities, by using a unique process of soil analysis to address mineral
and biological deficiencies with the use of environmentally sustainable
products resulting in increased health and profitability for the producer.
Our desire is to celebrate with you nutrient dense, mineral rich healthy
foods.*

--
Kia ora Ehoa

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11

Permaculture Global Design: