[permaculture] Tips on searching the Web

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 19:29:27 EST 2017

> Thanks for the rich set of resources on glyphosate.
> I corrected the links that didn't work - though they were often duplicates.

I only looked at a few of them. These were search results anyone can find
using Google or DDGo.
The variety, quality and quantity of them is dependent on the search
criteria. It became apparent
that varying the search term is all important. Using odd and unusual, not
obvious, wordy as well as precise terms bring amazing, sometimes
unpredictably useful results, I think this is partyly true because host
sites often use unexpected titles and tags.
When searching for anything critical I would suggest opening several
browser windows with different search terms in each. Be sure to
use the Google site: search tool when you can obtain the necessary archive
URL, i.e. message archives.

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lfljvenaura at gmail.com